Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Saturday 16 April 2016

Finding A Replacement Ball Screw And Rod For Small CNC Machines

Whether you small Chinese CNC machine sustained damaged to its Axis screws and rods in transit (arrived broken) or whether it has sustained damaged in use but physical for or scarf jam, they can be impossible to repair.





Following a recent question to my fixed1t Youtube

I decided to go and have a look for one.  As is always the case with any search engine, the biggest obstacle is not the lack of resources or availability online, its down to know the wording one uses in a search that  and the results.

If you don't get the search text right, you'll get bogus or no results.

Therefore here is a search that I created, that gives me appropriate and relatively cheap results. I hope people find it useful.

#fixed1tTECH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Search my blog and net