Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Friday 29 September 2017

How To Fix Apple iPhone Locked Orientation in IOS 11

If your iPhone or iPad Orientation is locked since upgrading to Apple IOS 11



or



You have done something and can no longer change the orientation

then this simple fix could help you.



With every Operating System (OS) upgrade, new programmers Dork About ( make serious fundamental changes to the betterment of the product) which often makes a familiar device render annoyingly useless.



I thought my new second user iPhone was broken, but I fixed1t.



#fixed1tAPPLEIOStips




No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Search my blog and net