Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Saturday 22 February 2020

How To Making A Faderfox DX2 Midi Controller Bluetooth Compatible

This video is about How To Make A Faderfox DX2 Midi Controller Yamaha MD-01 Bluetooth Compatible
Purchase a Yamaha MD-BT01 Bluetooth Midi Adapter using link: https://amzn.to/38SS6Rh
It will give me a few cents in commission from Amazon and cost you absolutely nothing. Thx.
I bought a Faderfox DX2 Midi Controller from eBay, as its battery power its very portable. I assumed it was Standard Midi and would therefore work with all Bluetooth Midi Devices, but discovered I was wrong. So I #fixed1t without a small retrofit PCB designed by myself. This was not a simple process and if anybody else wants to try this I suggest you watch the entire video, if you miss any of the steps you'll be missing vital information. This video is for educational purposes to show me it could be done. Others should not attempted this operation and any damage caused by others copying this procedure is at the watchers own risk, I take no responsibility passing on this knowledge. The good news is that this video shows me that this may be a way to retrofit other Midi devices to make them compatible with Bluetooth Midi.

Malcolm aka #fixed1t

#fixed1tMONEYSAVINGtips
#fixed1tSTUDIOtips






No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Search my blog and net