Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Sunday 14 February 2016

Setting Up A Second User Windows 8 10.1" 64gb Tablet - Part 3

This video is about Asus 10.1" 64gb VivoTab Smart Reset - Part 1

After a number of comments from Microsoft Users about how inferior the Apple iPad and Android Tablets were I thought I'd buy myself a 2nd user tablet running WINDOWS 8 and see how it compared.  I went for the Asus VivoTab Smart 10.1" 64gb because it had a Full version of WINDOWS 8 and was still expandable.  In this series I'll take you through what I found.





Picture Of Supplied Tough Rubber Case

Click on the link below for Part 4:

Setting Up A Second User Windows 8 10.1" 64gb Tablet - Part 4


#fixed1tTECHsupport


#fixed1tRESEARCHprojects

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Search my blog and net