Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Saturday 18 July 2020

Laptop Battery Case Best Opening Video And Re-Celling Video

This video is about Laptop Battery Case Best Opening Video And Re-Celling Video

This Video Is About How To Professionally Open An Old Apple Laptop Battery Case In A Few Minutes Without Destroying The Case, The Electronics Or The Batteries. How You Open The Case Affects Whether It Will Ever Work Again, Whether It Will Fit Back In The Laptop And Whether It Could Become A Hazard. The Gentler We Open It The Less Damage We Do To It.

Please Be Aware The First Minute Contains A Joke Or Two. Can You Spot Them?

This method works for all of the compact batteries I have re-celled for re-use but I've decided to share it after seeing more and more people recommending forcing the opening with sharp bladed knives, hammers, screw drivers and metal openers leaving some batteries just about usable and others in a complete mess. Also trying to force open anything with a screw driver or sharp knife risk serious if not permeant injury to your fingers, hands and eyes, and a potential catastrophic lithium fire with deadly flames and toxic fumes, so don't do it.

If You Want To See Part Two The Complete Uncasing Subscribe For Date Of Part Two
- We'll Fully Open The Case Remove The Batteries And Electronics

Subscribe For Date Of Part Three
- We'll Professionally Re-Cell The Battery Seal It And Test It In A Machine

If you thinking of getting into re-celling you need a decent battery welder, I bought a new Chinese Battery Welder cheaply from eBay but it shut down my electronics in my 30Amp Workshop, every time I switched it one, but for as few pounds or dollars I replaced the transformer inside and it works brilliantly now on a kitchen table. Here is the link: Right From Unboxing To Fully Repaired And Working: https://youtu.be/I7gAF0oXARI

Malcolm aka
 @FIXED1T 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Search my blog and net