Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Sunday 12 July 2020

Raspberry pi With Working Wireless Mouse And Keyboard

Like This Solution? Then Support Me By Buying It In My fixed1t Store https://amzn.to/2ZjT077

This video is about Using The Raspberry pi In Headless Mode (with a keyboard and mouse after initial setup) Is Useful But When Running Through Wifi Every Bit Counts And Puts More Pressure On The Processor. To Save Wifi Bandwidth And Lag A Wireless Mouse And Keyboard Is A Much Better Solution And Gives Better Results, But Not All Work But I Found One, Here Is How I @fixed1t.

#fixed1tITSupport

Please don't forget to Subscribe, Like and check out my other videos and money saving tips.

Thanks Malcolm aka @FIXED1T




No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Search my blog and net