Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 April 2015

CNC 3020T Enclosure Update.

The construction is going well, although it turns out that melting plastic boxes and expecting them to do what you want and two entirely different things,  So I've decide to cut holes.  The X and Y axis holes have been cut, X-works perfectly as does Y unless I try to move it, LOL I forgot the entire mechanism with the spindle on it traverses the length of the bed plus some, oops.

More holes to cut before I finish the video and the machine works as you can see from the picture.



#fixed1ttip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Search my blog and net