Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Making A 3020 Mini-CNC Router Engraver Enclosure - Tape

Although Sellotape or parcel tape will hold the plastic panel on the side of the enclosure, it is really prone to tearing and leaving a messy sticky residue behind.  About 20 years ago I bought a role of this 'Sellotape All Weather'.  It sticks well and can be peeled off and re-stuck, its think tough and doesn't leave a residue.  I used it to successfully seal a cracked and leaking sloping pane of glass in my conservatory, and its still as good today as its always been.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Search my blog and net