Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Monday 20 April 2015

Test If Google Search Will Low Rank You For Non Mobile-Friendly Website

Tomorrow 21st April 2015 Google will update it search algorithm software to downgrade or not show any website its test software deems as not Mobile-Friendly.  I did this video whilst testing my own.  If you or anybody you know depends on website searches for help, donations, customers etc then the site needs to be tested ASAP.  If it fails it will need to be fixed.  I plan to down a couple of simple videos on fixing the issue, once I've check all of my own and hopefully fixed them.  This is not a hoax, this Google forcing us to fix our sites how it wants them to be or face the consequences of rejection.

I'm sorry Dave I'm Afraid I Cannot Do That - Springs To Mind - not in a gentle benevolent voice, but in fluffy Colours and Pictures.




This is going to cost me a lot of hours to rectify



Once you've watched the video.


Mobile-Friendly Test

It wouldn't let me link it in the video for some ODD reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Search my blog and net