Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Sunday 3 May 2015

I Think Google Are Getting A Bit Picky With Their Website Analysis

What do you think, scores like this in any other endeavour would be seen as stunning, or cheating LOL


But Google have flagged up the site in their test for being in need of fixing.

And on another page they say my images are too big and need reducing, saying I can achieve a staggering 48% and 40% reduction with quite a bit of work...  Sounds worth it till you consider that they are talking about a meagre 26K and minute 1.9K reduction in size. Even with an old copper wire connection that would be a few seconds, if that, and with 30meg optical I can't even measure it.  

Somebody is a little OCD in their analysis me thinks.


LOL you can't make it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Search my blog and net