Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Wiring Up Limit Switches On A CNC 3020T Engraving Router

This video is about Wiring Up Limit Switches On A CNC 3020T Engraving Router, to ensure that they are working efficiently in the X, Y and Z axis.



 Here is a link to the type of Mini CNC Machine I bought on eBay

The Type Of Mini CNC I Bought On eBay

and a separate link to the CNC Limit Micro Switches I am using.

CNC Limit End-Stop Switches

If you have a CNC machine and haven't to end-stop or limit switches on it I'd advise you do so, it will save you burning out the gears if it over travels due to software glitch.

#fixed1ttip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Search my blog and net