Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Why Use Permanently On With My CNC Micro Switches

I decided to use Permanently On With My CNC Micro Switches as it seemed to me the safest and the most reliable option.

In the Permanently On state a 'Limit Action' will occur in the control board logic if:

  1. Switch 1 is activated by its End-Stop
  2. Switch 2  is activated by its End-Stop
  3. If continuity of any part of the switch cable circuit it broken
This is a fail safe operation and is my preferred option.

Cable or switch breakage can occur at any time especially when dealing with 'High Torque' and/or High Speed comments.  If damage begins to occur I want the machine to stop.

It's also the simplest of routings and connections to do and least likely to cause a short circuit damaging the expensive tools or controller circuitry.

#fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Search my blog and net