Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Why I used a Serial Switch Approach In Wiring My CNC Limit Switches

There are two choices when wiring control limit micro-switches these are:

  1. Switches In Serial
  2. Switches In Parallel
In my design I decided to implement a switches in serial approach and permanently on.  The reason for this is that I wanted the limit condition to be activated in the case that either of the two axis switches were triggered or in the case of the cable being broken.

As each of the items is in series any effect anywhere in the circuit will cause a limit condition.

#fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm

Search my blog and net